CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dr...Dr...give me the news!

So you all know by now I am not one to be left in the dark so I will RESEARCH, ASK, AND PICK until I have a satisfying answer. Well remember in my last post I said I had some changes developing? Do you recall that crazy post about FERTILITY doctors and my frustration with the cost ect??? Well I have my answer - my answered prayer....



Yep that is a pregnancy test that reads that sacred word all who have experienced loss yearn to someday read once again. I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! FINALLY! After a year and four long months of trying, testing and being defeated with negatives ~ I am finally seeing my dreams in reality! I can not tell you how hard it has been to keep this on the down low and not shout from the roof tops. I felt so sure that my body had once again failed me and really started to believe that THIS was my reality, one that I would never understand but would have to except that I may never be a mother again. Well time proved me wrong and I found that all of my worries were only in vain and that one day soon I would carry this precious gift again. I want to assure those of you who are still TTC'n - DONT give up but give up in your mind...allow yourself to let go and it WILL happen for you too! As for me I invite you to follow my journey as I walk this tight rope leading to hopefully a healthy baby rainbow! Now for those of you interested in stats ect:

The picture above (top) says: Baby at 6 wks 3 days. Sorry for small print.

Weeks in the nest : 11weeks & 2 days today!

Weight gain: about 2lbs

Maternity clothes: Just starting to need bottoms

Stretch marks: Not yet

Sleep: It vary's...Its probably as good as it will be.

Best moment this week: Today's ultrasound! Baby's heart rate was 171 bpm and we cleared the test for down syndrome (at least for ultrasound part- baby's number was 1.7 and anything below 3 is good) Baby is also measuring 3 days ahead at this point. :)

Movement: None that I can feel but baby definitely takes after me with the womb dance! HA!

Food cravings: Not much major cravings but I do find I prefer more salt than sugar....hmmm...what does this mean? lol I have been eating a variety of Mexican, Italian, and all American foods (minus fast food). I sorta crave elephant ears and sorbet (on hot days) but yeah...

Belly button in or out: In....who knows what it will look like after I really start to show. :)

Looking Forward to: Everything at my 20 wk scan- finding out the gender will be awesome and getting a better look at this developing placenta will be great for us since this was a issue in TanaLee's time in the womb. (Her cord met not in the center but off to the side on the placenta making it difficult to get her needs)

As for today's appointment: Went better than I anticipated and my high risk OB tells me everything looks fantastic and that nothing is going to (cough) hell in a hand-basket yet. (insert my smile here).
Enough chatting right.....the awaited pictures of baby number 2!  

11 comments:

a + j said...

so happy for you, felicia!! congratulations :)

Mandy said...

Congratulations! Soooo very happy to get this long awaited news :)

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

*Laura Angel said...

I am so unbelievably happy for you!!!!!! COngrats! Hopefully I will join you soon!!! :) March is a great month to be born!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting and hoping for this post. I can't wait to follow your journey and will pray for a healthy baby!! Hurry up, March!

Tiffany said...

yay so glad you went public!!! and can you say OMG that your EDD is so close to Genesis birthday!! wow! congrats girl!

Lj82 said...

Congratulations! Hope the time between now and baby flies quickly!!!

SG said...

Yay!! Congratulations :)

Lia Larson said...

Congrats!!! I'll keep you and baby#2 in my thoughts & prayers for a healthy pregnancy and happy outcome!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh I am SOOOOOOO very excited for you! This just made my day :-)

Post a Comment