*** I like to think of myself as a person who
"gets" technology. Well my recent project of technology is a Vlog on YouTube. On this wonderful website you can upload and watch video's at your hearts desire....it however has stumped me. I have created a channel and yet cannot find it or my intro video (that I've made to my knowledge, public) when putting the title/name in search bar. I have done everything I could to figure out the problem and it hasn't been solved. I also cannot figure out how to add that fancy "Subscribe" button next to my user name like so many that I "follow". Can anyone help me out? I really want to make vlogs and post them to YouTube to further connect with mama's. I love the idea of expanding my viewers and touching more with this journey (especially now that a rainbow in on the horizon). So
yes, I am calling YouTube savvy ones to help me make this whole thing possible. ***
In other things to mention....
So many of you may be curious, how did I reveal to the hubs this pregnancy?
Click
HERE to see. :) (Tried to upload video here but blogger wont do it. :-) *sneak peek of the vlog too!*
Also I haven't truly started belly shots because for 1. Been busy and 2. I'm not showing all that much.
Funny thing about number 2 is this, it seems that I look bigger at different times of the day ect. lol
Report thus far: (Will edit/update later this weekend.):
Weeks in the nest: 12 and 1 day
Weight gain: Not sure since last OB appointment
Maternity clothes: Same as last post
Nausea: It's been getting better- today not so much so I stayed home from work. :-(
So in all, things are moving along but not much just yet to report. Maybe later this week huh?
see you all soon-
2 comments:
You're too cute. :) Congratulations again!
Congrats again! What a cute VLOG :-)
Post a Comment