CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The coolest thing ever!!!

This weekend has been a relaxing and fun time for hubs and I. We just mostly laid around and did what I felt was one of the coolest "Art" foods since well, ever!

So what was this Art? It was cake- from a box but still...I was totally experimenting with the coolest idea for us BLM momma's! A RAINBOW CAKE. Because I wasn't sure of what I was doing and I didn't want to have to throw out a huge cake I just did one round cake. No double layer. :-(





Excuse the crumbly cake...it was an experiment! lol

Isn't she pretty? Celebrating a rainbow into 14 wks tomorrow! 

I have decided that with a baby shower I pray for I really do hope to have a cake like this but fancier since a  BIG party and all. To have guests cut open a surprise like this though... definitely opens the way for fun conversation.

After ultimately needing to stop working in order to insure this baby isn't pushed over the limit this weekend was exactly what I needed. Hubs and I watched the horrid "CAST AWAY" & "Inception". Both movies that deliver a laugh or some serious mind bending. Other than that we hung steady and lounged.

Don't forget to check out my vlog Clearingsky4Rainbow and subscribe! I need my peeps ya'll. I'm beginning to wonder wither starting it will give me what I was hoping to gain...feedback ect  like I get here but on a grander scale. Let me know if you stop by...hugs~

Felicia

1 comments:

Amy von Oven said...

I have missed WAY too much since I started working. I am SO beyond excited for you! God is SO good! PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!!!

Post a Comment