![]() |
| This book is sooo cute! The first color page includes a Ladybug! The rainbow ribbon that is slowly revealed is a fun touch too. |
I will admit that this is a double fold in emotion for me. First, because I never did this for TanaLee. I just told people and that was that. Secondly, I am actually getting some control by being the one to throw a party. You see, I am a very social person but for the last few years I really haven't had a good reason to full on celebrate. I was robbed of that when TanaLee was born at 25 weeks- giving me no time to have a baby shower or anything for that matter. So to take this and wrap it all up all pretty....We are throwing a "What's it gonna bee?" party for our rainbow! Here are a few photo's of inspiration for me from similar gender reveal themed parties...
I have my own spin in mind on this theme, but it will be some variation of what you see here only...CUTER! You will have to stay tuned for the actual party...Te-hehehe!
*Sneak peak- Some details are, the cake will resemble a hive and include a black bear. My wonderful sis'n'law will be helping me create this vision. The table will be FULL of sweets since this will be after dinner- I mean, who eats cake before dinner?? (Okay I give- I have...but will resist for this party.) That's it....no more about this for now.
Okay now is time to catch up on how all has been.
Good. I have recently been experiencing more abdomen ache as I believe this is my uterus pushing everything out of the way for baby to fit in there. I think baby is growing nicely as I have no reason to know or tell otherwise. I am starting to feel the "blessed" period of pregnancy as I reach into my second trimester and not feel so awful. (Not sure this is even real..lol) My next appointment should tell me how much if any weight has been gained. I will also do the second part of my down syndrome testing...more blood work to get the BIG picture...not that this result would change my decision to carry. I can tell you that the first set of test results say good things about this pregnancy thus far. So Yeah....baby is to my knowledge progressing and thriving in my womb and I begin to feel "better" as time gets us through it.
Feel free to ask questions ect...I feel like I have more to say but can't think all that well at the moment- What do they call this, Prego Brain? lol



0 comments:
Post a Comment