CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 5, 2012

Long over due!

I am so sorry for taking a million years to post this. Life has changed so much for me since the test read positive. Today I will fill you in- FINALLY.

Weeks in the nest: 16, 4 days. ( I know...I should have posted forever ago...)

Weight gain: At my last prenatal appointment I had from beginning to that point, almost 5 lbs!

Maternity clothes: Yes. Mostly just bottoms still but shirts are slowly adding on too! :)

Stretch marks: Nope. Time will only tell- I am growing so much faster this time!

Sleep: Well, I do get some. Just not like I used to. My body has a clock that says, "lights out, its 8 o'clock", & "You over slept you dummy, its 7 am already". So in other words I toss and turn trying to find comfort, only to find its time to get up because its daylight now. lol

Best moment this week: Sleeping in til 8 am yesterday since hubs was off and made for a good body pillow. :-).
Movement: Yes! I am finally feeling little flutters from this little miracle. They are usually far and few in between but as time goes on I feel it all increasing. :-)

Food cravings: Not too much still. I did have a thing for waffles for a while. Also sandwiches with melted cheese. But nothing to out of my normal eating habits. I do notice that I prefer not to eat things too greasy because I pay back big time in heart burn later.

Belly button in or out: In...I wonder if it will stay that way once I get bigger....? (not a real question folks!)

Looking forward to: My 20 week scan! This will provide all sorts of answers to our questions about the placenta in this pregnancy and tell us a gender!!!!! I will post about this scan within a reasonable time as I know the anticipation will kill you guys- plus we will play the What's it gonna be? game in today's post. For those who are curious my scan will be on October 24th, so look out for a post update the following work week. I will include pictures and details of the Gender reveal party I will be throwing that Friday. (Pictures and such)

So as mentioned above we will play the What's it gonna be game today, lets get you started with some details about this pregnancy thus far..(you can judge the wives tales, and guess in a comment below in what you think I am having.)

1. I am not nearly as sick this pregnancy. (TMI- I have only had a true vomit spell twice)

2. I have actually gained weight so far instead of loose it.

3. I am more geared towards salty then sweets this time.

4. I appear to be carrying low.

5. Chinese gender chart on Thebump.com says, "Its a girl".

6. My face has broken out like crazy since conception and has yet to show a true clearing.

Do you have it figured out yet? What's your guess, I'll give you pictures to see too if that will help in your decision making. To make this twice the fun, why not add in what you think we will name this bun in the oven?

Girl names: 

1. Hannah

2. Aubrey

3. Skyler

4. Natalie

Boy names:

1. Aaron

2. Brandon

3. Ryan

4. Joshua

Taken in 5th week- so from this to: below 


Taken at 16 wks, 4 days today.




Happy guessing- Don't forget to post a comment with your guess...are ya on the PINK team or the Blue team?


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for the update, you are too cute! I'm going to go team boy but since I've only guessed 2 of my own 6 kids correctly I have pretty bad gender senses! :) Take care (btw - I am soooo glad to see so much happiness and good news from you!) I am looking forward to much more good news on this blog after your 20 week scan!!

Arcoiris en Nuestro Cielo! said...

I am guessing a boy! :) You look adorable and I love the names you picked out. Xoxo!

Post a Comment