This years District convention theme was "Safeguard your heart!"
We had a wonderful weekend getting a better understanding of our "figurative heart", the heart that can effect our lives spiritually. I gleaned several points to apply to both myself and my marriage, even a few for when Jeremy and I actually have living children!
There were three releases of new "study material" and we found the entire program uplifting and a breath of fresh air. I'm so glad that I was able to attend and feel so blessed to have my husband there with me.
*For those who would like info for your area to attend check with the Official Jehovah's Witness website or when a JW comes to your door ask about it!* Search for this years convention under the tab labeled "Look-up".
In other news, bloggers, We have fully relocated!
I am so happy with my new place- so much less stress (aside from packing and un-packing) I feel like every move sets me up for a G' dub (GoodWill) run! It's funny when you do all the packing you realize how much junk you've been storing...I think we all hoard alittle. lol I'm finally free enough to start that- going through every box and tossing things I haven't seen in YEARS.
Other then that I haven't been up to too much..I made an appointment to see a fertility specialist and learned that the first visit would be a whopping $405.00 just for the "chat" never mind the treatments! I'm thinking if my insurance doesn't cover any of it I will have to cancel the appointment and SAVE a few $$'s before I can meet the doctor. (If I haven't gotten prego first of course. :- p ) I really hope that I don't have to go this route because its already expensive. I have a new found respect for women who have no choice but to debt themselves mentally and financially just to get what is supposed to be a natural gift. Hugs to you all and hope to give good news soon.
*One shout out to my bloggy friend Melissa, she just lost her rainbow after only a few weeks of learning she was pregnant- visit her and give her support if you can. *

1 comments:
felicia, was on google looking for a picture to put on the cover of my notebook for the Safeguard your Heart DC and your and Jeremy's pic was there. Had to check it out as coming across a sister is always exciting. We'll be attending our DC in a couple weeks. Your life story is touching and my hub and I shall include prayers for Jehovah to bless you with what he knows is best. Agape....Teri
Post a Comment