CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So we have some good news and then there is the scary-

GOOD NEWS: We got results back on a little test we had done to check hubs ability to procreate. It turns out, everything is normal. For those of you fertility guru's, here are the stats:

                     Motility- 70
                     Progressive-  60
                     Volume- 3.0
                     Viscosity- Normal
                     Concentration- 80
                     Count (I think this was what this number was for..lol)- 240
                     Form- 35

* Please, those of you who have gone down the fertility train and learned what the man's numbers are and mean is this good? I don't just want to hear from a Doctor, "oh this is normal" and call it good. Please comment below about this or shoot me an email @ pinkpokadotz90@yahoo.com - I would appreciate your tips advice or knowledge in this area as I'm not on the up & up with this part of TTC.*

Then with these results being normal, it leaves me once again in the hot seat to blame. ( I am in no way saying that I'm unhappy with normal results) Not only could my body NOT carry my first child to full term thus being born preemie and dying ultimately but now we are left with one giant ? of wither or not my body is to blame for TTC not being successful  as of yet. I guess we shall see when its comes to testing me. Which by the way, how the heck do they check that in females anyway? Is it costly as I've heard from non experienced individuals? My husbands test was simply a sample given and was 100% insurance covered...no different then a blood test given to the lab. What do they do to test? Blood or charts? Some sort of pap smear test? I have no clue obviously..lol

On a different note-


Jeremy kicked my butt at mini putt only b/c I got robbed several times on the course..lol



The 8th of May was my 3 year anniversary to the LOVE of my life and best friend. We spent the day by going on a walk with our fur baby Savannah and to a mini golf place that also had a track for racing cars and arcade with lazer tag....YES we went there and did THAT with hundreds of kids crawling up the walls with sugar practically seeping from their vanes. We enjoyed every minute of it too. (still young enough to get away with going to a kids park without any of our own) After that we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner.
We originally wanted something more fancy and romantic but funds are tight since we, YES, are moving again and I've decided to quit my job...wait... run when you are certain you've done nothing wrong. They told me that my performance in the field has been excellent and that they see me excelling in the future. I find that I can't work in that environment because its A. its not good for the body to loose sleep b/c you feel you may get yelled at the next day over petty things and B. I have bigger things to do on a Sunday then babysit a quiet office with no traffic all day. I loved the job but would prefer a different situation all together.

So yeah we are moving in less than a week and my last working day is this upcoming sunday! Yahoo!
To say our last three years have been a bumpy ride is an understatement. Try those chaotic movie scenes when there is a mad car chase full of twists and turns and gunfire- the whole bit...fire and tears shed...yeah that's been our lives over the last three years but honestly- I LOVE my husband dearly and even though its been Hell at times, I know we have never been more honest with each other and we make it work some how. He is my support and I am his. Together we are getting though life just one step at a time. For that I am grateful. I feel blessed to still have him at my side...through thick or thin.        

4 comments:

SG said...

Happy Anniversary! Mini-golf and laser tag sound like a fun time to me :) It is a blessing to know our marriages can survive tragedy and stay strong - even if we would prefer not to have them tested in the first place...

DandelionBreeze said...

Happy anniversary :)) They do so many tests... blood tests and a PAP-smear like test - but they inject water up through your uterus to check the tubes are patent etc with an ultrasound... I slowly got all mine done while we continued to naturally TTC but they were all normal... so we were ultimately diagnosed with secondary infertility with no known reason... nice to know everything is normal but just wish my body would get on with the job !! Thinking of you and have my FXd for you xoxo

Lj82 said...

I am pretty sure the first test is just a blood test to check your hormones, then they get more invasive from there- like Dandelion Breeze said, they'll do the water test to check your tubes (and that often is all some people need to "clear the pipes" and then sperm can get through). Of course as the level of testing increases, I imagine too the price of the testing does. Fingers crossed it doesn't take much. xox

Tiffany said...

thinking of you. i don't know about the tests, but i'm hoping that you get some answers to your questions soon.

Post a Comment