CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

See you again baby

Was getting a listen to Carrie Underwood's new album "Blown Away". (the title record is AMAZING!)
As I was listening I was rather pleased with what she was able to put out this time. I like a lot of the songs but two stood apart from the rest. "See you again", and "Forever changed". The lyrics for "See you again" is below, as this one directly relates to anyone who has experienced loss of a loved one.

********************

Said Goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I won't cry
Cause I know I'll never be lonely
For you are in the stars to me,
You are the light I follow

-Chorus-
I'll see you again, oh
this is not where it ends
I'll carry you with me, oh
Til I see you again.

I can hear those echos in the wind at night
call me back in time
back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
the thought of it makes me smile
you are my tomorrow

-Chorus-

-Bridge-
Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
but I stay strong and hold cause I know
I'll see you again, Oh
this is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah, yeah

I'll see you again, Oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me , Oh
Til I see you again
 Til I see you again,
Til I see you again
Said goodbye, turned around
And you where gone, gone, gone.

********************

This song couldn't have been heard at a more timely time as June is fast approaching and it will be two years since my life along with my families was forever changed in a moment and decisions.


My baby girl just after birth:


The other song touches me both because, I have a great grandmother who is loosing her memories due to Alzheimers disease but it makes you think of how fragile life is. That one moment or event in your life will have your life FOREVER CHANGED. Such as marriage, having children and ultimately disease and death. These are steps some of which I believe were in God's plan others not. But either way, in what ever you believe life is changed from all moments we face.  May your life be changed for the good and find happiness even in the worst of times. Hugs my friends.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think I'm going to have to download this song! Thinking of you!

DandelionBreeze said...

Beautiful words... life is so fragile. Thinking of you, your darling daughter and your great-grandmother... love always xoxo

Ashley said...

I love that song. So glad that it is helping you as you get ready to enter a "hard" month. Thinking of you ((hugs))

Post a Comment