CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

ISAIAH is HERE!


My Nephew Isaiah Reed V. was born early this afternoon weighing 5lbs 12oz and was 19.5 inches long. He is so adorable and so loved as his big sisters are.
We didn't have too think to much about blinking our eyes before he was born since it was only about 15 minutes that my sis'n'law arrived to the hospital that he was born. She only pushed once and he was outta there. I guess you can say she is a fortunate mama only laboring for about a hour total. She is one that "labors" for weeks up to the delivery though. Unfortunately she suffered through tough contractions up until today. * Due to respect for her and her family I won't be sharing any photos of Isaiah, as much as I'd like to.* (If only I could, he's sooo cute!)

In other things to blog about, saw this on another blog so i thought it would be fun....

RIGHT NOW:

Watching: the time, so that I can meet my husband at the hospital so that he can meet his new nephew.

Eating: More like eat some popcorn.

Drinking: nothing yet...

Wearing: Jeans, slippers, scarf and Columbia sweater and tank.

Avoiding: Biting my lip...hurts b/c i have a small sore on the inside of my lip due to my braces. :(

Feeling: Tired and a bit stressed since I got nothing done today and I work tomorrow.

Missing: My baby girl

Weather: COLD! So windy and its freezing everything up! No sign of snow yet...

Praying: For TTC to work soon. To get in a better spiritual routine and that all will know our creator and his name.

Needing: More hours in a day.

Thinking: When is hubs gonna be home?

Loving: My family- Hubs and TanaLee, support, this blog, my new slippers!

So what about you? What are you doing now?


1 comments:

Amy von Oven said...

I am thankful for a day off to get some things done..... and trying to stay focused this season to what it is all really about!!! :)

Post a Comment