CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

New things to think about



After catching up on so many of your posts...someone in particular stuck a cord with me. There were two things that reached through this laptop and grabbed my mind and my heart.

For one thing its grief: Many of us have thought about at what time would we send ourselves to what others might view as the looney bin. One BLM sought out the help when she recognized the need. I can say that at times I too have wondered if I should seek some sort of counseling but then I realize I'm just having a moment and its not necessary to go seeking out help that I may not need. But Pride is strong and often times leads to a complete meltdown of a person. I appreciated that this BLM didn't allow pride or others to sway what she would do with her grief. Something else was that she mentioned wanting more children and that she wants tidbits of her lost baby in the rainbows. I can identify with that and up to now couldn't verbalize how I felt for a rainbow in my life as far as TanaLee is concerned. Its true, I want a rainbow for a lot of reasons but one strong reason is to see tidbits of Tanalee in another child...may that be in looks or personality.. just something to see daily of what I've lost but will gain in the future. Something to give me more hope for in my future...something to keep my ups ups.


So in conclusion I've seen yet again why it is that I keep doing this bloggy thing...not just to keep tabs on the Jones' but to figure out my grief and how its matured and changed over time...to remember my girl and share the goings in my daily effort to rise from the ashes of disappointment & failure. To live life again with a true smile.

2 comments:

Becky Baker said...

Hey!!!
You got Internet back!!! So good to see ur posts again!!
Been thinking bout u and keeping u in my prayers!
Hugs
B

Natasha said...

So glad you are back! Continuing to think of you and your little Tanalee. It's all about figuring out what we need to make it though and I think you're doing just that. Keep taking care of yourself mama!

Post a Comment