CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Its EPIC

So by now many of you know I'm a fan of video games....well my latest addition has taken over my life at the moment....so addicting....so exciting...ITS EPIC MICKEY!!!!

I have always been a fan of Disney stuff like Mickey, Donald, Pluto....on and on....so to put them in a game is genius...to me at least. Today I must have played at least four hours straight of this game. You get to one level and then woosh your sucked into the next. I'm realizing that time has gone by and then I snap back into reality. HELLO! Messy kitchen and laundry piled to the ceiling! Then I got to thinking how my life has sorta been a video game....I loose and then win and sometimes try, try again but with no success. So I'm stuck in this awful level of life that I just cant beat. I need someone more experienced in the game of "LIFE" to help me beat this level.....

I guess i'm just tired of constantly trying to get somewhere but with alot of lag time. The minute I feel life is getting easier something stops me in the passing of my life. NO CONTROL. I'm glad for this blog for helping me have a place to clear my head and share my zany ways with the world.

I know I've promised blog posts of my new place but I just cant bring myself to photograph how messy and packed half way it is. Maybe in the near future.

1 comments:

Post a Comment