CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 28, 2013

I never thought...

My dear followers and readers,

I didn't think I could possibly let this blog slip through my fingers like it has the last wonderful eight months but here I am. Actually finally having time that I made for blogging today. I know you all must be wondering what all I've been doing. Instead of the traditional wordy blog for sake of time I will post pictures of a lot of what has happened. I assure you that it will be much more entertaining then my words but if you like the read I will caption to explain some of the photos. I also want you all to know that I still from time to time check in on all your blogs. :)

Let's get right in it:

One of many Dr. appt we have been to - this one revealed a clean bill of health and a year wait to return :) 

Shopping trips looking for clothing for this thriving baby! 

Waking up to this sweet face everyday is the best thing! He is the beats in my heart!

With fall and an older baby brings lots of food and baking

This kiddo loves to help me with laundry

Went to the annual meeting and got one of these beauty's!

He's a sprouting sports fan, granddad has turned him on to football during their cuddle time

Hangin with family and enjoying the weather

Firsts are happening everyday- First time on a swing for this day


First Fall- Experiencing fallen leaves at the park 

My heart loves this lil boy so much! I can't believe what joy has re-entered my life. I had no idea how much the heart can grow. I thought my ability to love so deeply died the day my daughters life was cut short but with this last eight months I have learned yet another lesson- My heart can love without reservations and expand beyond my wildest dreams. I miss TanaLee with every waking second but Joshua reminds me "Just a little while longer...mama and death will be no more...she will be here again".

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

he is getting so big! and he is so handsome! im so happy to hear that things are going so well. I too got one of the new bibles. They are gorgeous!

Natasha said...

Big boy! Looks like you guys are doing well! So glad to see and hear that :)

Post a Comment