CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 26, 2013

Whoa! Its been ages,

So I have been just busy with life and enjoying my rainbow Joshua that I have had little time to squeeze in blogging. I have been reading your blogs and leaving a comment if I can but this place has gotten a bit dusty. We have been busy with appointments to double check little mans heart and over all health. So far so good. We have done lots of family time and BBQ's and swimming and hiking and all that stuff that has been keeping me busy. I have to say that before Joshua, I couldn't understand how a BLM could go on to have a rainbow and not find the time to blog regularly....Well now I do! I catch myself thinking of blogging and wanting to share all my life's new excitements but somehow I only have time to catch up on my blogs I read or start a blog but not post pictures... :/ Rats I say! So here I sit trying to multi-task, and update those of you that find yourself still interested in me. Thank you!

I have also had some up down grief- you know the kind that you have when you look at your rainbow and wonder why you get to be a mom to only __ children on earth. The kind when you cry yourself silly when your youngest looks just like the baby you've lost. Oh and lets not forget dare I say it, wanting more kiddos...maybe even of the gender you lost. Yes, my thoughts are wild and unbridled and trying to escape any chance they get. TRUTH is, I'm MISSING her....TANALEE yes I miss her so bad. I want my daughter.

One day soon I can raise my eyes to the heavens and thank the God above for bring my daughter back to me. For now I thank him for my son in my arms.


Joshua is now 5 months old. He's tried a few solids for fun and weighs something over 13lbs. He loves to giggle at faces and listen to the nightly news with brain williams. He's crazy strong and has the heart of a lion- strong and courageous. He sleeps well and eats great. We love ever bit of him.






2 comments:

Simply, Sarah said...

He is darling and growing so beautifully!

Mandy said...

He i s adorable!

Post a Comment