CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A happy day for us

We went and got our pictures done through a very talented friend of mine. Here are a few from the shoot-













Here is the one that makes me tear up-



Oh how much I loved this photo shoot! Doing the photo above this sentence was both important to me and hard. I haven't talked much about this but I like so many of you grieve my first. I so wished she could have been there with us on that day. I know one day we will do this again but instead of a picture of my girl she will indeed be actually in my arms! Miss you baby girl, your brother is growing so fast and everyday reminds me of what a blessing you also were.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is he?! I love the pics, especially the full family pic. Congrats again!

*Laura Angel said...

He is so adorable!

Natasha said...

Beautiful pictures of the whole family <3

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures, but the last one is so precious! Your little guy is just adorable!

Post a Comment