Joshua's current facts:
He is two months old now! I seriously can't understand were the time has gone. For one thing, I don't believe I disclosed this. We found out while I was pregnant that Joshua has a heart defect that since his birth has been corrected. (More on that in another post) So for the first month of his life he spent it in the NICU, PICU and then in the regular floor for children before he was discharged home.
*His surgery went well and we recently stopped all medicines ect that he was sent home with. :)
*He weighs 11.1 lbs as of today!
* He is a great baby that sleeps pretty well...sometimes 4-6 hour blocks at night. :)
* We are cloth diapering happily :)
enough of this....here's the lil guy
| Last day in the hospital! |
| His going home outfit! Lil brother |
| Getting ready to go home! We were sooo ready to go! |
| His first memorial of Jesus Christ |
| Such a happy baby! |
| A lil lady visited us while enjoying a tulip farm |

4 comments:
Felicia, he is gorgeous! I'm so happy his surgery went well. My nephew was born with a Ventricular Septal Defect that went undetected for 4 months. I know how scary that can be, but he's now a healthy 4 year old.
And I love the wink from his big sister! Enjoy him!
Felicia,
He is perfect and beautiful! I'm so happy his heart is taken care of, and so thankful for technology and expertise that heals. :)
Thanks for the update and the great pictures!!
We visited the Ronald McDonald House on Wednesday (between visits for Anthony's LAST chemo!!!!), and saw some families that stayed there at the same time we did. :)
He is adorable!!! So happy for you guys and thrilled to hear he has recovered from his surgery so well! That's also awesome cloth diapering has gone well for your family too!
So happy for you mama!!
Post a Comment