CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Interviews flowing like water..


So not many of you know that I have been looking for a new job due to some schedule issues and not enough to keep my bank happy.
I just got two interviews within five minutes of each other and here I was thinking this was going no where and was crazy slow. Yea for that to come through- I needed this.
Also I'm cutting my hair ladies! I have long long hair that just drives me up a wall sometimes and it is time to chop. I will post my new due, my appointment is set for the 24th so keep your eye out for me here in blog land.

In other news...well not a whole lot around here except that we are back in the game and trying to keep up.
I've been reading "The HUNGER games" OMG! I cheated and about five chapters in couldn't resist another minute so hubs and I drove our happy butts to see the movie! lol I'm being a champ and finishing the book. Can't wait for the next book/movie!

Do I sound you know,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bi-polar? I've been funny with my moods. Between Aunt flow and stress from looking for a job I have been all over the map with emotions- you'd think I was pregnant.
As for this blog land....I've been trying to keep up and blog myself but I feel like I've turned into a sapp or have nothing good to say.   Ya'll keep me entertained and wanting the next read...so I feel I owe ya a good post, even if not lengthy. Have a good rest of your day and think positive! 

2 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Good luck with your interviews :)) FXd for you xo

Natasha said...

Good luck with the interviews!

Post a Comment