CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

To change the subject and relieve your worries

Got this from my dear friend Stephine. Go check her blog out if you haven't already! She's amazing! She too is a BLM and I think would love any new comers to her blog. Tell her i sent you!

1. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
The fact that TanaLee died. I would rewrite history and she would be born healthy and without all the troubles she faced.

2. Do you prefer watching scary movies during the day or at night or not at all?

I'm actually not a fan of "Horror" movies. I'm not a fan of violence and blood ect. But I don't mind suspense. Those I tend to watch with hubs or others...otherwise I'm curled up with a blanket and suddenly popcorn is found everywhere but the bowl it was served in.

3. Would you rather win $5000 jackpot or $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store?

Gee...money that I could so use right about now...lol I'd want the jackpot if anything but these kinda wins always come with taxes and well lets face it i would get 5000 all together.

4. When something is bothering you and someone asks you what’s wrong, is it easy for you to share or would you rather keep it to yourself?

It really depends on the person asking and what the issue might be. Over all i'm not one to hold in my emotions.

5. Do you find it easy to talk about your online life with real life friends?

Another thing that depends on the person. Some people I know are really against me sharing my life over the web while others don't really mind it. I try to hold a balance between my "worlds" b/c, online ya'll know me from a distance- you know the portion of my life that you can relate to in someway but reality is still not made since face to face contact is not made. Gotta meet-ya some time.. :)

6. If you could spend 24 hours in any theme park, which would it be?

Probably a Disney park or a National park. Why, I like the idea of family interaction and nature a perfect blend in my mind. What I long for- a Family of my own to share life's joys.

7. Bungee jumping or sky diving?

Neither. Is that a choice? I think they both live on the wild side and while I'm crazy at times maybe even venture to call me daring at times, these things are just asking for someone to wind up in the hospital or dead.

8. Do you pick out/put on your pants or shirt first?
It changes daily. I just pick out what looks good and put it on- who has time to remember?

9. High end jewelry or fun accessories?
How about a little of both? I like fancy but I also enjoy funky! Hey I'm still young enough.

10. What is your favorite and least favorite household chore?
Favorite: I have no clue. I clean about 370 days of our 365 days in a year...haha did ya catch that. Yeah its overkill to clean as much as I do. But someone has to do it right? Least favorite DISHES, that and mating socks.

11. Do you know how to change a flat tire?
Sorta....who am I kidding- Im gonna die if I pop a tire.

My questions for you. (My answers for Stephine)

1) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People cracking there knuckles ect.
2) If you could do anything in the world and money wasn’t a factor, what would it be?
Maybe a trip or better yet help out a country in need.
3) What is your favorite animal?
Dolphin. Worlds most lovable sea creature.
4) Do you know how to swim?
ch-yeah. Your looking at the next Olympian. lol I really can swim- I'm from California, how can I not know how?
5) What is your favorite thing to read about in a blog?
Hope. Funny goings of others. Pictures that say a thousand things.
6) What is your favorite book to read?
Right now I will admit I'm reading a children's series. written by: Margaret Peterson Haddix, The shadow children series.
7) What is your favorite electronic device and why?
Probably my husbands droid. Such cool apps!
8) What type of shoes do you like to wear more than others?
Flip flops. 90% of the time regardless if snow is still on the ground. Again from Cali, its in my blood. Also its so convenient.
9) Can you count to 10 in another language?
Spanish. Oh and sign but that's it.
10) What food do you absolutely hate and why?
Fast food. I do eat it from time to time but it makes me sick almost every time. Plus it hasn't helped out our country with obesity on the rise.
11) What is your favorite color?
Red. why? It was my grandmothers, I was fond of her and looked up to her. As I grew older I saw the beauty in a deep red. It also reminds me of ladybugs and seeing ladybugs reminds me of TanaLee.

Okay, now is time to let you all know that things are on the mend. You might recall my last update wasn't so happy rightly so, but things are finally cooling down and going back to normal. I hope this is a turning point for hubs and I to recover and reflect on what we do have and how much our love for one another will carry us through yet again.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Loved getting to know you better. We can relate to a lot, we have a ton in common :)

Post a Comment