
LIFE-
It can be full of wonder almost dream like but underneath it twists to be misleading, terrible with every turn and yet we some how rise above the shaking in our worlds we dearly call H.O.M.E.
Home-
A place of dwelling and living, a stamp of what we make of ourselves with which we have. Our actuality or realness even when doors shut and lights turn off.
Truth-
Actuality or actual existence. This is what we rely on. What happens to us when we are lied to? We crumble and have no hope for tomorrow. Its our very existence that depends on truth, why? Because we are born with it. Ever notice how even small children can tell the difference between the truth and a lie? If you haven't, LOOK closer- put on your bifocals if you have to. TRUTH is everywhere but with truth there is a LIE. We are responsible to determine with our minds eye the black and the white, hot and cold. But worry not because we have help. Its finding that help that's the real journey.
Honesty-
The quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness. Are we being honest with ourselves and others? Studies show that most people can't talk about any given subject without saying at least one lie or untruth. Honesty is putting yourself in the worst position for standing up for what is right. Its finding that actual truth and reality we are all born with that makes us stand apart from the crowd. Its tucking your kids in bed at night in that home your made for yourself as all the lights go out. Its that misleading thought but words from your lips are pure. Its staring yourself in the face and saying "I CAN do this and YOU are WORTH everything I AM". That is honesty.
Integrity-
Adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty. A state of being whole, entire, or undiminished. I can ask myself what this means but truthfully/honestly I am not or do not have Integrity. I lost grip of mine about a month ago... I am NOT whole, entire or anything else that makes sense. I can weave my way through the tall grass of bull crap but at the moment I've fallen by the wayside. Hopefully only to embark on a new journey but for now I rest in the tall cool grass of heart break and betrayal.
So you may wonder, "whats with the weird definitions of words and vague comments on your life?" Well my bloggy friends this is the funny thing my brain does when it wants to spill its juice all over a keyboard after a long day thinking about how sad the bodies life has come to. How miserable I am now that LIFE for me has changed once again. This may reach out to some of you and some of you may just be scratching your heads trying to read into what I have here. Here's my advice for today's post: "PUT ON YOUR BIFOCALS, and LOOK A little CLOSER at LIFE and LEARN from it." Be grateful for where you are in the journey of tomorrow, because tomorrow may have clouds in the forecast and always remember ladies, NEVER say IT wont happen to you.
I love you all and hope sunshine fills your skies- mine will turn blue with white clouds again but for now, I just am.

5 comments:
After losing one son I knew that I could never again say nothing could happen to me, but after losing two I really knew that nothing was sacred. I hope that you are okay - but if you are not that there is someone to hold your hand along this path. Thinking of you still...
I really hope are you ok. Thinking of you...
So many times my world has turned upside down and my skies blue. I thought God was punishing me. I never thought it was going to stop hurting. God will guide you and pull you through what seems like the impossible. Praying so much for you right now! HE is bigger then ANY fear or pain!!!!!
I hope that you are doing ok- sometimes ok is as good as it gets and that's perfectly fine. Thinking of you and sending lots of love.
Post a Comment