CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

When things get out of control


We all have ups and downs in life. We all know too well the pain that loss brings. I have been MIA for a few weeks now due to family complications that must be ironed out. Please be patient as this directly effects me and my hubby. Please check in and see if I've updated, don't worry I'm not going anywhere but I might slow down with the blog for a few months- we've been through this before me and being absent from the blog and ya'll stuck by me. Please continue with me in my journey I am just struggling emotionally right now. I will do my best to keep up to date on you all but don't take it personal when I don't say much because I'm one tear from drowning at the moment. I hope that I will be back to my chipper self soon. I just don't want to weigh you or this blog down with my current situation so until I can learn this "NEW" journey that has fallen in my lap I will lay low for now. Be back soon~Love you all!

4 comments:

SG said...

Hang in there <3

Tiffany said...

((hugs)) thinking of you both. we are right here for you.

Lisa said...

I hope you are ok. I miss you when you don't post. I will be awaiting your next post.

Mandy said...

Thinking of you

Post a Comment