May 28, 2010 (195 days old)
The Winnie the Pooh stories begin...
AS TIGGER ONCE SAID, " The wonderful thing about tiggers, is tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made of rubber, their bottoms are out of springs. Their bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun,fun,fun,fun,fun. But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is i'm the only one. IIII'm the only one!"
Tanalee is proving to be just that, the only "T-i-gg-er". She is a true fighter and everyone seems to be amazed in her strength and ability to hang on for that transplant. In my eyes she has surpassed all expectations for her condition...she bounces back after a grueling night and patiently she waits like the cute baby she is.
The last few weeks Jeremy and I have been focusing on reading to TanaLee and giving her some mental stimulation. So far all has gone good, we have lots of good books we've been collecting to read to her when we visit.
POOH SAID, " When I up, down, and touch the ground. It puts me in the mood, up, down,touch the ground..for food."
You may have noticed that she has two tubes in her nose in two of the photos. She tried to feed on some milk but it turned to be unsuccessful. :( I guess you could say that she had a rumbly in her tumbly...So we wait for another day when the Doc's might try again.
POOH also sang a song that seems to fit my mood lately..lol
"I'm just a little black rain cloud, hovering under the honey tree." I think Jeremy is singing "its rather a blustery day."
This the latest for us up in the rainy state of Washington.

0 comments:
Post a Comment