CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010





















































May 14, 2010 (182 days old)

TanaLee is still holding strong at 182 days old! We've made it to 6 months!

She has trouble with her body temperature lately so the Doctors are set on not putting her in a crib as I was hoping. I have been really pressing the issue to have some mental stimulation for her but its difficult when they wont let her have a mobile and seems like everything I put in her bed to look at they loose or take out. So that's really the latest, there have been no changes to her vent settings are stuff like that. They just chase her with blood product and try and keep her comfy while she waits on that liver.

Jeremy and I went to the zoo on Tuesday that was the best! The weather was amazing and we got to see more animals up and about which was nice. The lions were out!!! they sleep like 20 hours a day but the male woke up and walked around for a little bit. I got to feed the giraffe's really up-close but I didn't get any pictures with me doing that..sorry. You can see in the giraffe picture there is a man standing up high in blue..thats were I got to feed them! The meerkats exhibit was open! They were all so little and fidgety..but fun to watch run and play. So yes our zoo experience was awesome, just wish Vanessa and Samantha could have seen it too. We will take you all when you visit. :) (we got lots of pictures but I couldn't post them all, but we had to show you what the zoo is like here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment