CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For the sake of blogging-


I don't have a lot to say today but I do want to blog.... funny how that works out.

So I was crazy last week and went up to Multnomah Falls when it was all icy and windy. Hey that's me- leave me to be the one to freeze your tush! Ha! It was a lot of fun me, hubs, and my sis'n niece. We hiked almost half way... marker 5/11. Jeremy got too cold so we turned around to go back down. Oh and did I mention how cute Savannah looked in an old Old Navy sweater of Genesis's? yeah everyone we crossed paths with stopped to tell me how cute she was...and me thinking about how I only wish for a baby for others to be oooing at....Blah....

Yesterday I had a crummy day. Spent most of it thinking about TanaLee and cupcakes as my favorite show to watch lately has been CupCake Wars. I decided to make cupcakes from scratch...some of you housewives think "cupcakes- piece of cake!" lol But for me, this is an alley I have never walked down as a "domesticated" wife. End result: Chocolate cupcakes that thankfully were softer then bricks and a cream cheese frosting that wasn't bad but apparently wasn't OMG either. As a first timer on this I'd say I did good...improvement is always ready and waiting at my doorstep though. *sorry no pictures of my experience- forgot to take pictures...next time for sure.* Also I will upload photos of Savannah in that sweater too!

How have you all been? Anyone in the dumps too? Feel like swapping any desert recipes? Pass some along and I'll be sure to forward you a recipe or two. :)

1 comments:

SG said...

My new discovery is rice krispie treats - super quick and easy to make, and everyone seems to love them. Good reward-to-work ratio :)

Post a Comment