Today's update:
Today TanaLee was reintubated. She did very well with it. Although they had to start some Fontanel to control her pain along with methadone.
We also found in Xray that she had some fractures in both her arms and needed them to each have a splint to hold them in place.
Doctors are feeling that a CT (cat scan) will be necessary for her belly tomarrow. they would also like to do a liver biopsy.
Doctors are also concerned with when to go in a correct her PDA ( valve in her heart that has not closed and supplies lungs with blood) Simon(liver specialist) and Dr. Healie( liver surgeon) will be meeting to talk about future plans for what should happen next.
Here are a few pictures of today:

1 comments:
I miss you guys so much! I hate that you're so far away now and its not as easy to visit TanaLee as often...but I'm thrilled to see that she is getting the care she absolutely needs. We'll be up there to visit soon, probably after the wedding is all done with. I love you, and hang in there.
Post a Comment